We will assess your pet as soon as possible after arrival.
- Pets that require the most urgent and immediate treatment will be seen as a priority
- We will contact your usual vet with an update of your pet’s progress as soon as possible during normal opening hours
- Typically we refer your pet back to your usual vet for followup and ongoing care
- If your pet is critically ill or requires specialist care, consultation with a specialist in the relevant field can be arranged (usually the next business day)
Please report to reception. Your pet will be promptly assessed and you will be advised on what will happen next.
Consultation and treatment
In most cases this is a consultation with a veterinarian, during which a treatment plan and any further associated costs will be fully discussed.
Pets in Critical Condition
If your pet is deemed to be critical then this will be communicated and they may be admitted to the treatment area so that life-saving treatments can be started as soon as possible. Once your pet’s condition is stabilised, a consultation will occur where an appropriate treatment plan can be developed and associated costs discussed.
More about our services
Directions by car
- Coming from the north or south
Take the Upper Harbour Highway exit (414) off the Northern Motorway (SH1). Turn west on SH18. After driving two kilometres take the Albany Highway exit (2) and turn right at the lights onto Albany Highway. Continue on Albany Highway for 500 metres, through the Schnapper Rock/Bush Road intersection and down the hill. At the base of the hill turn left into the Animal Referral Centre driveway. The clinic is the second building back from the road.
- Coming from the west
Take the Northwestern motorway (SH16) northwest and exit (19B) onto the Upper Harbour Motorway (SH18). Continue along the Upper Harbour Motorway (SH18) east and exit (2) onto Albany Highway. Turn left onto Albany Highway and continue through the Bush Rd/Schnapper Rock Rd intersection and down the hill. Turn left into the Animal Referral Centre driveway at the base of the hill. The clinic is the second building back from the road.